1. "you were the story i tried to tell / you were the savior that tripped and fell / beautiful dancing infidel / who will guard the door when i am sleeping?"
2. "it was you, breathless and tall / i could feel my eyes turning into dust / like two strangers turning into dust"
3. "there's beauty in the breakdown"
4. "i watched you die, i heard you cry every night in your sleep / i was so young, you should have known better than to lean on me / you never thought of anyone else, you just saw your pain / and now i cry in the middle of the night for the same damn thing"
5. "i'm haunted by the lies that i have loved & actions i have hated / i'm haunted by the promises i've made & others i have broken / i'm haunted by the lies that wove the web inside my haunted head"
6. "eyes wide open to the great train robbery of my soul / impending blindess of the kind that's beyond my control / eyes wide open to the secret forest behind these tear-filled trees / heart-rending blindness won't testify that i'm on my knees / maybe i'm a little young to care, maybe i'm a little old to cry, i don't know / maybe i'm a little weak to dance, maybe i'm a little strong to die, i don't know"
7. "i know silence better than anyone"
k, i will tag tspeeddemonx, sassilicious, avdi, splendorbug and slippystagger